Thank you for your interest in visiting The Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room. We host all of our guests at tables, so if you’d like to visit and enjoy a tasting or wines by-the-glass/bottle, please make a reservation (this way we can be sure to guarantee you a table). It’s easy and free, just use the utility below.
We offer a few different tasting flights comprised of three 2oz pours provided all at once. Current release flights (whites, reds, mixed) are $18+tax, while the library flight (aged reds) is $28+tax.
Know that we welcome welcome well-behaved children and pets, and though we do not serve food, you’re welcome to bring in any outside food (there are many restaurants nearby our tasting room).
By placing a reservation, you agree to the following terms:
- Reservations are for a 90 minute slot, beginning at your reserved time (not arrived time).
- Per Ventura County regulations, face masks are required for unvaccinated individuals.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, as Ojai can be quite cool or warm.
- We cannot guarantee indoor vs. outdoor seating, but will do our best to accomodate.
- Group size is limited to 6 people maximum, and larger groups cannot subdivide (please book the Private Tasting Room).
Thank you for your understanding – we look forward to seeing you soon!
– The Ojai Vineyard Crew